Applying for Housing

Many Rivers uses Family and Community Services’ (FACS) Pathways List when providing housing allocation services for Aboriginal Housing Providers.

Please click here to apply for housing assistance via FACS’ Housing Pathways.

Owners of Aboriginal community housing, such as Local Aboriginal Land Councils and Indigenous Corporations, each have their own process for the allocation of homes and management of the wait list of Aboriginal people requiring community housing.
You can call Aboriginal Housing Providers in your area to ask about their processes.

Scroll to Top